Library

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

App Inventor, the next generation...

I'm so excited to see App Inventor officially partnering with the Arduino platform! It's been a long standing goal of mine to build an Android app on App Inventor so that I can use my phone to turn on my front porch light. And now, today's App Inventor release makes it sound totally doable, jumping on board to scale up their platform to the "Internet of Things" (IoT) way of developing. And even better, I plan to teach App Inventor this coming 2018 SEP session, so great timing to give me the entire summer to see how it works out. Stay tuned ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

sepinventors@gmail.com

My photo
Charlottesville, VA, United States
I'm a freelance ed tech consultant involved with learning labs throughout the Charlottesville area. M.Ed with 10+ yrs programming experience in private industry, loving reconnecting to the fun teaching animation programming.