Library

Saturday, April 29, 2017

We're live!

I just published my "Who did it in the Woods?" Twine 2 project on philome. The source code is also available on my github repository. I also tweeted it to @twinethreads to see if I can get some feedback from the Twine folks about working on creating shareable, kid appropriate K-12 Twine script library... Stay tuned!

PS: Twine just released a patch to version 2.1.1, 2.1.2. Check out the release notes about how to implement it; I'll be playing around with it in the coming weeks to see how it goes and post feedback here. As you may remember, when Twine 2.0.11 upgraded a full point release to version 2.1.1 in Feb 2017, we ran into incompatibility issues on the class PCs that stopped scripting cold (you'd get errors when you tried to open projects previously created or couldn't save work (publish to file)). The fix I tried on my personal laptop (and a suggested workaround by the Twine team), developing in the old v2.0.11 version, worked for me, but not on many of the UVa PCs. Fingers crossed this latest patch does the trick. Thanks Twine team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sepinventors@gmail.com

My photo
Charlottesville, VA, United States
I'm a freelance ed tech consultant involved with learning labs throughout the Charlottesville area. M.Ed with 10+ yrs programming experience in private industry, loving reconnecting to the fun teaching animation programming.