Library

Monday, July 9, 2018

Welcome Teachers Pay Teachers subscribers!

It's always great to expand my learning dojo, and today, I launched my "Scratch in a Box" series on the TpT website. The series is made up of 6 videos that gives you everything you need to teach a 10 week Scratch series to upper elementary and middle school learners. As promised, please feel free to contact me through this blog for questions, suggestions, or to chat about anything ed tech ;)
Depending on the response, I'll look into creating "in a Box" series for MIT App Inventor, Kodu, Tinkercad, and Twine. As you can see, this blog is full of learning tips and tricks across these platforms that I like to keep new and fresh, so keep the feedback and requests coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sepinventors@gmail.com

My photo
Charlottesville, VA, United States
I'm a freelance ed tech consultant involved with learning labs throughout the Charlottesville area. M.Ed with 10+ yrs programming experience in private industry, loving reconnecting to the fun teaching animation programming.